If you're involved in a dispute with your insurance company after a work injury, you'll want to hire an attorney. Wilton Law & Mediation serves Encino, CA and all of Los Angeles County. Ronald D. Wilton can represent you during your dispute and help you seek the compensation you deserve.

Contact Ronald D. Wilton, a workplace injury attorney, today if you need representation.

When to call a workplace injury attorney

If you're dealing with a work injury, your first thought may not be to call an attorney. However, an attorney can be necessary if you want to seek compensation. You likely don't need to call one when you've suffered a minor injury at work that heals completely with treatment.

A personal injury attorney is often helpful, however, if:

  • Your insurance company denies your claim
  • Your claim results in a reduction of other benefits
  • Your permanent disability status is being disputed
  • You have a preexisting condition or injury that could complicate your claim
  • You don't think you'll be able to work in the same capacity again
  • You're having trouble getting the treatment you need
  • You already have a workers' comp hearing scheduled

Your personal injury attorney can also assist with complicated issues like compensation and SSDI benefits. Call 818-906-3500 now if you want to speak to a workplace injury attorney.